Wednesday 28 May 2014

Happy Announcement!

Hello!

The love for weddings, details and DIY's evolved into a passion while planning my own wedding. During my planning, I discovered so much that I couldn't help starting up my own wedding decor blog. I intend to make weddings more fun, more personalised and more playful while we imbibe the tastes & personalities of the couple into all the details right from the invite to the little details in the venue set-up. This has always been my dream and here I am with my own wedding decor label.
Makes me really glad and proud as I announce my next label "KV Designs & Decor" which is a label dedicated to creating unique designs and handmade decor for weddings. 

Here are few glimpses of my new website & blog. 


Hope you folks continue the love you've given me through Krafty Krook. I look forward to seeing you guys at KV too. Here are the links to the:

Enjoy! Have a great week ahead!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment