Thursday 2 May 2013

Junk'd - Pen Stands from Beer Cans and Old CD's


Hello there! Hope you all have been good :)
Last time I had talked about the Multi utility stands from newspaper & old magazines. This post is an extension to it; the only difference being that these pen stands are made from beer cans, old CD's and some jute twine.
Yes, I love to use old scratched CD's for my projects since they simple make a great option as a base to my pen stands. And of course, I would love to experiment more with the CD's stacked in my house. I'm sure there'll be numerous ideas to turn them into something useful. 
Well here are few snapshots of the pen stands I've made recently:
You can make your own pen stands using beer cans or even juice/cola cans. There's a lot you can do with it and lot of ways to make them. Other alternatives to jute twine:
- Use newspaper strips
- Use Paper Tape
- Left over fabric pieces
- Lace borders
And lots more. Use your own imagination and creativity. 
So what are you waiting for, go ahead and make your own quirky pen stands. 

Till then, Happy Crafting!
Karen 


No comments:

Post a Comment